Welcome to Affinity Publishing Group, Inc. (APGI)
APGI was founded in 1999 by Angela R Anderson and is incorporated in Tennessee and Florida. Celebrating 23 years in business, APGI was incorporated in 2000.
APGI companies include: Honky Tonk Network, The Dusti Roads Show, Affinity Ministries, Bryangela Entertainment, Honky Tonk Music TV, Xcelsius Music (BMI), Xcelsius Media, and Tape To DVD Treasures.
Our Mission is:
- To contribute to the enhancement of world culture quality TV programming, people, and music.
- To reach people’s hearts and minds with a purity of purpose that inspires and gives hope to millions of people.
- To create and promote a community of spiritual depth, positive energy, pure emotion, and truth.
- Most importantly, to make God proud our company and of the community of people who walk in this new light, with us.
We are adding content daily.
We are venturing in a new area in a media dominated world. Although we are very new in television programming, we are creating a community of positive television programming for everyone. We are loading content daily and should have opportunities for local viewers to be able to be a part of our shows. We want viewers like you on our show.
For The Dusti Roads Show, we are looking for ordinary people, doing extraordinary things, during their ordinary lives. That could be you. If you know someone who is special, go to honkytonknetwork.com click on the “Submissions” link and fill out the form asap. We want to hear from you.
We are looking for viewers who can appear on our show.
We are also looking for unpublished songwriters, musicians, comedians, and actors to subscribe as industry professionals. The Gold – Professional subscription will give the user access to be able to have their song published on broadcast TV. Also, Gold members will have voting rights on all of songs by unpublished songwriters and musicians for our Annual Honky Tonk Music TV awards. All gold members will receive automatic invitations to the awards ceremony. Unlike other programs on other stations, our Gold members finally have a chance to not be locked out of the industry of their talents. The Gold subscription does not guarantee that uploaded videos will run on one or more of our stations, but they will be reviewed, and one of our producers will contact the member to provide additional information and possible publishing contract and upload link for video submissions.
All of our television programs are made for broadcast television. We run our shows locally and all our programs are made for TV. Our shows are:
- Honky Tonk Network (HTN)
- Honky Tonk Music TV (HTMTV)
- Bryangela Entertainment (BAT)
- The Dusti Roads Show (TDRS)
- Affinity Ministries Gospel (APGAM)
How to Contact Affinity Publishing Group, Inc.:
- Affinity Publishing Group, Inc. (Music/Book Publishing) email@example.com (employment/resumes) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honky Tonk Network (Television) email@example.com
- The Dusti Roads Show (Television) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Affinity Ministries (Television/Online) email@example.com
- Xcelsius Media (News/Captioning) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xcelsius Music (BMI) (Music Publishing/Sales) email@example.com
- Tape To DVD Treasures (Tape/Digital Transfers) firstname.lastname@example.org